You can order your Vital Records online any time, day or night, and at your convenience! If you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk at (413) 637-5500 ext. 1207.
- Certified copies of birth records are available for individuals born in Lenox or whose parents resided in Lenox at the time of their birth.
- Not all vital records are public records. Some birth records are restricted.
- If the parents of the child were not married at the time of the child's birth, you cannot apply for an online copy of the birth record. You must apply by mail and include a notarized copy of photo identification (driver's license or other government issued ID), of someone listed on the birth record.
- Due to delays associated with refunds, if you are not certain whether a record of birth is on file in Lenox, please call the Clerk's Office at (413) 637-5500 ext. 1207 before ordering online.
- Request Birth Certificate Online.
- The Lenox Clerk's Office issues certified copies of death records of any person who died in Lenox or if the person was a resident of Lenox at the time of their death and died in another community in Massachusetts.
- To confirm that a record is on file in Lenox or if you are not certain whether a record of death is on file in Lenox, please call the Clerk's Office at (413) 637-5500 ext. 1207.
- Request Death Certificate Online.
- Certified copies are available for couples who filed their intentions in the Town of Lenox.
- Not all vital records are public records. Some marriage records are restricted.
- If you are not certain whether a record of the marriage is filed with the Lenox Town Clerk, please call the office for confirmation at (413) 637-5500 ext. 1207.
- Request Marriage Certificate Online.