A Master Plan guides the physical growth and development of a community with a vision for the future and a practical implementation strategy. The Lenox Master Plan Update is being guided by a Board of Selectmen appointed Steering Committee, with the assistance of the Berkshire Regional Planning Commission and the Land Use Director/Town Planner. The final plan will be brought forward to the Planning Board and Board of Selectmen for adoption in late 2019.
There will be multiple opportunities to participate and provide your ideas and thoughts on what you want Lenox to be in 2028.
The Steering Committee:
- Marybeth Mitts, Board of Selectmen/Aff. Housing Trust/Committee
- Pam Kueber, Planning Board
- Kate McNulty-Vaughan, Planning Board
- Olga Weiss, Historical Commission
- Elliott Morse, Finance Committee
- Isabella Williams, Lenox MMHS
- Julianna Monteleone, Lenox MMHS
- Allyn Burrows, Adam Davis, Shakespeare and Company (Lenox Cultural Anchors)
- Rob Murray, Lenox Chamber of Commerce
- Staff: Tom Matuszko, BRPC, Philip Arnold, BRPC; Gwen Miller, Land Use Director