Check out the link to the Lenox Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Lenox:
#LenoxLove COVID-19 Resources webpage:
Please read below for more information:
- Help is Available Resource Guide
- *The Lenox Town Hall offices will be closed until May 4th per Governor Baker's updated order. The Staff will still be checking e-mails and voice-mails remotely. A drop box is located in the Police Department lobby intended for correspondence that would normally have to be dropped off in a town office.
- Lenox Library Resources
- March 24, 2020 - The Governor just announced a new notification system for the residents of Massachusetts. People can now sign up to receive updates, news and prevention information related to COVID-19 by texting COVIDMA to 888-777.
- Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Meal Hotline: Call 413-637-4787 Read here
- ***Shape your future - START HERE: Census2020 - Make the Berkshires Count!***
- Please urge others to e-subscribe to receive important changes: https://www.townoflenox.com/subscribe
- Town Hall Phone Directory